Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Monday 19 April 2010

She's back!

I can't actually believe it, but Lilly is home - filthy, ravenous and cross, but home! I decided on a last ditch attempt this morning by ringing around the local vets and lo and behold my own vets thought they had a cat brought in yesterday that matched her description. I hot-tailed it there after work and it is indeed my Lil, found nearly a mile away. She's lost her last canine tooth and had virtually eaten the surgery out of house and home, including trying to swipe the vet's sarnies at lunchtime. "She's feisty, that one," was the last comment made by the nurse. No kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment