Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Monday 9 April 2012

Episode 47: Sheer Indulgence

Hello from the Cheshire Plain. Thanks for allowing me this moment of self-indulgence (yes, I know, a very long moment!)

Links
Knit A Journey podcast;
My Forest Canopy Shawl;
Mum's Socks;
Mum's Mrs Beetons;
The Infamous Bobble Hats (apologies, I DID put a bobble on my Father-in-Law's!);
Venezia and Autumn Rose sweaters by Eunny Jang;
Lissuin by Ann Kingstone;
Carol Feller at Stolen Stitches;
Ann Kingstone;
Information on Cumbrian dialect and the sheep counting system;
Sheepfold;
Blacker Yarns.


Music: Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.

We have a listeners' map. Please go on over to pop in a pin - we're covering 4 continents now but I'd still love to see where you all are!

Feel free to leave a comment here or at http://www.yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com/, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain AT googlemail DOT com. We have a Ravelry group here, so come on over to chat. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain and on Twitter as talesfromplain (although Tweeting can be sporadic!).


TTFN, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment