Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Episode 77: Stick A Fork In Me Baby, I'm Done!

Halloooo from somewhere on the M6. In this episode I share finished objects (wahay!), shake my head in despair at how easily I'm distracted and look forward to an impromptu workshop.

Off The Needles

The Every Baby Sweater by Taiga Hilliard.




Saartje's Bootees by Saartje de Bruijn.



Oh The Joy!

I have completed the Neon Rainbow Merino/Nylon from Krafty Koala, and nearly finished plying it. No photos I'm afraid. It might become a Revontuli when it grows up.

Something I Really Like

Workshops of any kind!

Here are the finished items in the kiln after the workshop Mum & I took at Crafts From The Dungeon the other week. Bee has since attached the pendants, earrings and cuff links to jewellery findings.



Links
Subway Knits podcast
Stitched Together Podcast
Left Coast Yarns
Hannah Fettig Sock Yarn Sweater
Hazel Knits

Music
Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.

Make Contact!
We have a listeners' map. Please go on over to pop in a pin - we're covering 5 continents now but I'd still love to see where you all are! Please feel free to leave a comment here or at http://www.yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com/, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain AT googlemail DOT com. We have a Ravelry group here, so come on over to chat. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain and on Twitter as talesfromplain (although Tweeting can be sporadic!).

TTFN,
Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment