Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Sunday 14 August 2011

Episode 28: Normal Service

Oops! Sorry, thought I'd published these on Monday 15th August when I'd actually saved to draft!

Hello from a cool and breezy Cheshire Plain. In this episode I talk listener stats, review UFOs and succomb to the electronic.

We have a listeners' map! Please go on over to pop in a pin - I'd love to see where you all are!

On The Needles: I finished my Sideways Beanie with a moss stitch band in the end.

sideways hat 1

I also listened to your advice and cast on the second Poshman Mitten and I've reached the decreases.

Review:Knitty Issue 36, First Fall 2011

Something I really like: My Kindle

Music: Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.

Feel free to leave a comment here or at http://www.yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com/, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain@googlemail.com. We have a Ravelry group here, so come on over to chat. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain and on Twitter as talesfromplain (although Tweeting can be sporadic!).




TTFN, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment